View our facilities at Lanza Retreat Holiday Home, Penzance
- Some linen provided
- No disabled access
- Smoking outside only (please use ash trays provided)
- No pets allowed - the area is home to Native Birds, Quail & the odd Weka
- BBQ & gas supplied
- CD player
- Electric heating
- Extra Bedding
- Fire place
- Firewood supplied
- Fridge/Freezer + Extra Small Freezer in Garage
- All kitchenware etc supplied
- Plenty of off street parking
- Boat parking
- Kayak & x2 childrens skiffs (with lifejackets)
- Clinker Dinghy
- Outdoor furniture (swing seat, hammock)
- TV (Freeview)/DVD Player
- Washing Machine
- Free calling to Nelson/Marlborough only by landline, toll calls will be on-charged (NB: No cellphone coverage)
- Free Wi Fi Access
- Portacot and High Chair
A kayak is available for you to explore the crystal clear coastline, x2 childrens skiffs and a clinker dinghy (Please wear the lifejackets provided, these must be worn at all times when near and on the water or jetty). Please be aware that all water activities are at your own risk - extra care must be taken with children, as our property has waterfront access and there is no fencing.
Lanza Retreat is very private with spectacular views, private jetty and beach, 2 boat moorings (one being able to take a launch, enquire as to size) and close to concrete boat launching ramp.
We have a Fishing Charter available for a full day of sun, sea and fishing - to make your stay an even more memorable experience. Picked up and delivered right back to our very own jetty - all fish is filleted and any crayfish is prepared ready to cook (the recipe is even supplied.) Bring your own lunch, drink, sun block and chilly bin for all the fish you will legally be allowed to catch - A fantastic day on the waters of the outer Marlborough Sounds.
A Property Manager is available if needed and regularly checking the property.
Cleaning: Please leave our place clean and tidy or there is an extra option for the cleaning to be done for you, but we ask you please remove all rubbish, bottles & cans, (there are bags provided for your use) and there is a rubbish tip on the way out of Penzance at the Rai Valley.