View our facilities at Lanza Retreat Holiday Home, Penzance
- Duvets, pillows, mattress & pillow protectors provided (please bring all other linen)
- No disabled access
- Smoking outside only (please use ash trays provided & protect our bush life)
- No pets allowed - the area is home to Native Birds, Quail & the odd Weka
- BBQ & gas supplied
- CD player/Speaker with I-phone attachment
- Electric heating
- Extra bedding
- Firewood supplied
- All kitchenware etc supplied
- Plenty of off street parking
- Boat parking
- Single & double Kayaks, wooden dinghy & x2 childrens skiffs (with lifejackets)
- Outdoor furniture (swing seat, hammock)
- TV (Freeview)/DVD Player
- Washing Machine
- Free calling to Nelson/Marlborough only by landline, toll calls will be on-charged (NB: No cellphone coverage)
- Free Wi Fi Access
- Portacot and High Chair
A single & double kayak along with a wooden dinghy are available for you to explore the crystal clear coastline, x2 childrens skiffs (Please wear the lifejackets provided, these must be worn at all times when near and on the water or jetty). Please be aware that all water activities are at your own risk - extra care must be taken with children, as our property has waterfront access and there is no fencing.
Lanza Retreat is very private with spectacular views, private jetty and beach, 2 boat moorings (one being able to take a launch, enquire as to size) and close to concrete boat launching ramp.
A Property Manager is available if needed and regularly checking the property.
Cleaning: Our property will be professionally cleaned after your departure, but we ask you please remove all rubbish, bottles & cans, (there are bags provided for your use) and there is a rubbish tip on the way out of Penzance at the Rai Valley.